PALAVA – A WELL-CONNECTED CITY.
Conveniently located at the economic triangle of Navi Mumbai, Thane and Kalyan, Palava is perfectly poised to be the next metropolis with easy connectivity to all the major business and infrastructure destinations.
- Just 1 hour drive from South Mumbai (via the Eastern Freeway).
- Airoli-Palava commute to reduce to 10 minutes via proposed new tunnel.
- Upcoming 7.5 km bridge from Vikhroli to Koparkhairane to cut travel time between Palava and Mumbai.
- Planned widening of roads leading to Vashi and Kalyan.
- Well-connected by rail. Nearby stations include Dombivli (Central Line), Vashi (Harbour Line), and Diva (Vasai-PanvelLine).
- Upgradation of Diva station to prime junction in Central Line and approved new line to Navi Mumbai (Kalwa –Airoli).
- Metro junction 8 kms south of the city, for connectivity to the upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport and Panvel.
- Less than 20 minutes from the upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport.
CALL 022 6135 6343