- Over 30 buses connecting Palava to Andheri, BKC, Lower Parel, Dombivli, Vashi, Colaba & Ghansoli; including dedicated shuttle buses for quick connectivity within Palava
- Easy access to 4-lane MIDC road^ to Taloja and Navi Mumbai International Airport.
- Upcoming Airoli-Palava Freeway (via Parsik Hill) to reduce commute time by ~20 mins.
- Upcoming 7.5 km bridge from Vikhroli to Kopar Khairane to cut travel time between Palava and Mumbai
- Planned widening of roads leading to Vashi and Kalyan
- Road widening and flyover along Mumbai-Shilphata to reduce travel time to Thane
- Approximately an hour’s drive from South Mumbai (via the Eastern Freeway)
- Well-connected by rail. Nearest station to Palava, Nilje has 16 trains that connect to major hubs like Diva (Central Line), Panvel (Harbour Line), and Vasai (Western Line)
- Upgradation of Diva Station to prime junction in the Central Line and approved new line to Navi Mumbai (Kalwa-Airoli)
- Planned metro from Taloja to Kalyan with stop in/near Palava
- Close to the proposed Navi Mumbai International Airport