RAISE YOUR LIFESTYLE REDUCE YOUR TRAVEL TIME
Situated in the economic triangle of Navi Mumbai, Thane and Kalyan, Palava is set to become India’s next metropolis. Conveniently located, Palava offers effortless connectivity to major business hubs, so that getting to work is always a breeze.
- Just 1 hour drive from South Mumbai (via the Eastern Freeway).
- Airoli-Palava commute to reduce to 10 minutes via proposed new tunnel.
- 20 minutes from commercial hub of Thane-Belapur.
- Upcoming 7.5 km bridge from Vikhroli to Koparkhairane to cut travel time between Palava and Mumbai.
- Planned widening of roads leading to Vashi and Kalyan.
- Well-connected by rail. Nearby stations include Dombivli (Central Line), Vashi (Harbour Line), and Diva (Vasai-Panvel Line).
- Upgradation of Diva station to prime junction in Central Line and approved new line to Navi Mumbai (Kalwa –Airoli).
- Metro junction 8 kms south of the city, for connectivity to the upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport and Panvel.
- Less than 20 minutes from the upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport.