Discover Truly Connected Living.
Situated in the economic triangle of Navi Mumbai, Thane and Kalyan, Palava is set to become India’s next metropolis.
- Approximately an hour’s drive from South Mumbai (via the Eastern Freeway).
- Easy access to 4-lane MIDC road^ to Taloja and Navi Mumbai International Airport.
- Upcoming Airoli-Palava Freeway (via Parsik Hill) to reduce commute time by 20 mins.
- Dedicated shuttle buses to important hubs of Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Thane.
- Upcoming 7.5 km bridge from Vikhroli to Kopar Khairane to cut travel time between Palava and Mumbai.
- Road widening and flyover along Mumbai-Shilphata to reduce travel time to Thane.
- Well-connected by rail. Nearest stations include Dombivli (Central Line), Vashi (Harbour Line), and Diva (Vasai-Panvel Line).
- Upgradation of Diva Station to prime junction in the Central Line and approved new line to Navi Mumbai (Kalwa-Airoli).
- Planned metro from Taloja to Kalyan with stop in/near Palava
- Close to the proposed Navi Mumbai International Airport.