Raise your lifestyle. Reduce your travel time.
Situated in the economic triangle of Navi Mumbai, Thane and Kalyan, Palava is set to become India’s next metropolis. Conveniently located, Palava offers effortless connectivity to major business hubs, so that getting to work is always a breeze.
- Approximately an hour’s drive from South Mumbai (via the Eastern Freeway).
- Upcoming Airoli-Palava Freeway (via Parsik Hill) to reduce commute time.
- Upcoming 7.5 km bridge from Vikhroli to Koparkhairane to cut travel time between Palava and Mumbai.
- Planned widening of roads leading to Vashi and Kalyan.
- Well-connected by rail. Nearest stations include Dombivli (Central Line), Vashi (Harbour Line), and Diva (Vasai-Panvel Line).
- Upgradation of Diva Station to prime junction in the Central Line and approved new line to Navi Mumbai (Kalwa-Airoli).
- Close to the proposed Navi Mumbai International Airport.