Zero stamp duty & GST savings

 

  • Residence Price
    (Rs In lacs)
    Early Bird
    Savings (Rs In lacs)
    Early Bird
    Price (Rs In lacs)
    Effective EMI (Rs)
    1 BHK 40.05 1.08 38.97 19,800
    2 BHK 54.36 1.44 52.92 28,800
    3 BHK 63.63 1.71 61.92 35,100

5:95 EASYBUY SPECIAL: PAY JUST 5% NOW AND BANK PAYS THE REMAINING 95%

 

 

X
  • all fields mandatory
  • Enter your name Please enter a valid name
  • Email cannot be blank Please enter valid Email Id
  • Select Country
  • Enter City Select City/State Select State Please enter valid City
  • Please enter a mobile number. Mobile number should not begin with zero. Please enter valid mobile no. Mobile number must be a 10 digit number.

    Verify ❯

    Invalid Code

    CALL 022 6135 6343