PALAVA – A WELL CONNECTED CITY
- Just 1 hour drive from South Mumbai (via the Eastern Freeway).
- Airoli-Palava commute to reduce to 10 minutes via proposed new tunnel.
- Upcoming 7.5 km bridge from Vikhroli to Koparkhairane to cut travel time between Palava and Mumbai.
- Planned widening of roads leading to Vashi and Kalyan.
- Well-connected by rail. Nearby stations include Dombivli (Central Line), Vashi (Harbour Line), and Diva (Vasai-Panvel Line).
- Upgradation of Diva station to prime junction in Central Line and approved new line to Navi Mumbai (Kalwa–Airoli).
- Metro junction 8 kms south of the city, for connectivity to the upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport and Panvel.
- Less than 20 minutes from the upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport.
- Upcoming 450 acre MMRDA growth centre in the Palava region.
- 20 minutes from commercial hub of Thane-Belapur.
CALL 022 6135 6343